NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Date Posted: May 9, 2018 Time Posted: 5:00 P.M.
Posted @ Vinton City Hall
Regular Meeting: May 15, 2018
*Announce 2018 Millage adoption date
7. Approve Payment of Bills of April, 2018
8. Mayor Kenneth O. Stinson RE: Update on Pending Grants and Projects
*Summer Feeding Program
*Students of the Year
*Police & Public Works Week Proclamations
9 Cade R. Cole, Town Attorney RE: Introduction of Criminal Code Ordinance
*Introduction of Parking Regulation Ordinance
10. Chief Ricky Fox RE: Monthly Police Dept. Report
11. Terry Vice, Director of Public Works RE: Monthly Public Works and Electrical Dept. Reports
12. Chief Chris Vice RE: Monthly Fire & Civil Defense Reports
13. Bill Boiter RE: Presentation of his plan for his property
14. James Gradnigo RE: Police response to noise complaints
15. Exception Requests RE: Tara Collins- 702 East Street – Extension Expired
Keith Allen – 629 Industrial St. – Lot Size Ord.
Mary O. Vice, CMC
Town of Vinton
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Mary Vice at 337-589-7453, describing the assistance that is necessary.